The info below is not tips or profit strategies, but it is
wisdom that holds a thousand truths! And living by
this can make you happier and yes...
So, as you read this, think of as many people that you can
forward this letter to and make their day!
It costs you nothing but can bring you eternal
happiness, success and wealth!!!
Cheers to your happiness and successes!
Articles To Live By
0. Eat much brown rice
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get
hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to
answer, smile and ask,"Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Call your mum.
16. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Remember the three R's: Respect for self;
Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
19. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realize you've made a mistake, take
immediate steps to correct it.
21. Smile when picking up the phone.
The caller will hear it in your voice.
22. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older,
their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books and watch less TV.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and
think back, you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
28. Trust in God but lock your car.
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important.
Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with
the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
31. Read between the lines.
32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Mind your own business.
37. Don't trust a man/woman who doesn't close his/her eyes
when you kiss.
38. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others
while you are living. That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a
stroke of luck.
41. Learn the rules then break some.
42. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love
for each other is greater than your need for each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
44. Remember that your character is your destiny.
45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
For other inspirational/motivational articles that you
are welcome to use in your newsletters check out: